Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chris Cornell




















Ah, yes. This 90's grungy lead vocalist kept his pencil stache well-maintined. Often accompanied by a little chin scruff Cornell actually pulls off the pencil thin stachio (which is not an easy task to do). Impressive, Chris, but it doesn't appear as if you've kept the moustache to the present date, what happened? Crumble under the pressure of trendiness post 90's? Audioslave may miss you, but not as much as we miss that moustache. You may be a grammy-nominee but you are only as good as your facial hair my friend. For now, however, I congratulate your super-thin slim stache. I can tell you're a man with enough work ethic for such trimming. Well done, Remarkable Moustache you have/had. Bring it back!

1 comment:

  1. This is what I am going to trim my mustache to. Thanks Chris for your style and musical talent. ScottG.

    ReplyDelete